Dr. William O’Donohue, Ph.D, Professor of Psychology at the University of Nevada, Reno and a licensed psychologist in the state of Nevada. This website provides information about his areas of specialization including child custody evaluations, child sexual abuse and adult sexual assault, and evidenced based psychotherapy. It also provides links to his books, publications and useful websites.
1/2009 — Excellence in Psychological Injury and Law: Book Review of Motor Vehicle Collisions by Duckworth, Iezzi, and O’Donohue (2008)
Professor, Director of Victims of Crime Treatment Center, Director of Psychological Services Contact Information
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (775) 750-6082
Office: Edmund J. Cain Hall 239
Mail Stop: 0297
Website: Victims of Crime & Integrated Care Research Lab Website
Ph.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook, 1986 Biography
Philosophy of psychology Courses
Principles of Psychotherapy
Philosophical Problems in Psychological Research
If you want to save on taxes when going through major life events, then here are 11 tips to assist you. Take a look at these 11 Ways To Save On Taxes Using TurboTax 2015.
1. Before finalizing on divorce, you should copy all the business tax returns in partnership with your spouse then sign in order for the IRS to issue you with copies of business tax returns of your spouse.
2. Paying child support comes with implications. Alimony is taxable to the recipient and deductible to the payer while child support isn’t deductible. For alimony to be deductible, payment must be made under a written agreement and its validity ceases upon the ex’s death.
3. You should keep track of the number of days and nights your child spends at yours’ and your ex-spouse’s house. This is to provide the court and IRS with documentation on household head filling status and dependency exemptions using TurboTax 2015.
4. Move income to lower tax bracket of your child through paying reasonable child wages.
5. Take advantage of health insurance by deducting premiums you pay for your whole family.
6. If you use part of your house to discharge office duties, then you should deduct a rent, utilities and others.
7. Explore widely on reading materials, subscriptions, conferences and workshops which relates to your work.
Home Ownership and Investing.
8. Plan to own your home through saving. This will save you mortgage interest and property tax.
9. Points paid through your home loan should be deductible in that year. Points paid which is used to refinance a home loan should be written off in that period of the loan.
10. Make early contribution to your IRA online using Free TurboTax which is first so that your money may have time to grow until the deadline of April 15 the following year.
11. Avoid bad debts. You may be able to deduct personal bad debts as capital loss up to $3000 in tax return.
When filling taxes, TurboTax 2015 calculator will ask you about your life events, hence you should capitalize on it for bigger tax refunds.
When planning to file your tax returns, all you need is accuracy, simplicity and cheapest option to use; free TurboTax 2013. The time when people were filing their tax returns using the traditional method is slowly ebbing away. You do not want to be confronted by the sights of various forms to fill, calculator and pencil. There are many advantages of doing this electronically, as compared to physically. You get all these advantages through the use of Free Turbo Tax 2013. The following are some of the advantages of using this software for filing your tax returns:
It makes filing tax returns simple and quick
Each and every tax payer is unique in his or her own way and Turbo Tax provides five different types you can use in preparation and filing of your tax returns. Among these is Free Turbo Tax 2013. This is made for easy returns.
Free Turbo Tax 2013 takes the stress away of filing your tax. The only thing that you need to do is to follow the simple steps of filling in your personal information. Each and every step is clearly explained; therefore you do not have to stress yourself with a lot of details.
Again, you do not require having exceptional skills in order to use Free Turbo Tax 2013. Consider this: when you have filled in the requisite information, Free Turbo Tax 2013 is going to do the rest of calculation for you. Therefore, you do not have to be overly worried about making mathematical errors when filing your tax returns. The calculations that are made throughout this software are entirely free from errors.
Free TurboTax 2013
Free Turbo Tax 2013 is also the quickest means through which you may receive your refunds. There’s no other method of tax preparation that is faster than this method. Also you don’t require additional time to prepare your state and federal state returns separately. You are able to do both by using this software.
You are going to have your refunds the sooner you file your tax refunds. If you are expecting the refunds from your state, IRS or both, you are able to complete the entire procedure within a couple of minutes. Free Turbo Tax 2013, thus, is the easiest and fastest means to file.
It’s also more convenient when you use Free Turbo Tax 2013
If before, you were one of those people who used traditional methods, or rather paper forms, for filing your tax returns, then you are bound to appreciate the new filing options provided by Free Turbo Tax 2013. If you like to prepare your tax returns online, use either your phone or your tablet or downloading Free Turbo Tax 2013 software to your PC, It’s wholly your own personal choice. The above options are going to make filing your tax returns through Free Turbo Tax 2013 more convenient to you.
A case for guarantees normally comes with Free Turbo Tax 2013
You are guaranteed to receive all the tax refunds you are eligible for, when you file. Additionally you are also guaranteed your Free Turbo Tax 2013 calculation is a hundred percent correct.
TurboTax And The Earned Income Tax Credit
3 Reasons to Use Tax Software to File Your Taxes This Year
There are numerous heart disease supplements in the market and each one of them plays a crucial role in promoting good health for the human heart. For example, fish oil supplements help in preventing the chances of heart attacks while reducing inflammation. The presence of harmful clotting in the heart can be as a result of inflammation but this is always avoided by taking fish oil. It also helps in preventing clogged arteries and reducing high levels of triglycerides.
Red yeast rice is also famous for the reduction of cholesterol levels in the heart. It contains insoflavones, monounsaturated fatty acids and sterols for extra protection of the heart. Recent studies reveal that lack of vitamin D normally leads to great risks of developing cardiovascular diseases such as stroke, heart failure and heart attacks. For this reason, it is important to take supplements rich in vitamin D to protect your heart from such diseases.
Flavanoids are also known to strengthen capillaries, reduce inflammation and relax the blood vessels. These compounds are normally found in green tea, nuts, onions, apples, citrus fruits and berries. However, if you suffer from heart diseases, it is always important to consult your doctor to get more information on the best heart disease supplements for you.